Flexible Cast: 8-40+
Length: 15-40 minutes.
Perfect for middle school students or high school students who want a show for many ages.
SYNOPSIS: A group of fairytale-telling creatures entertain a bored kid with new scenes from old stories. Also see Deleted Scenes from Fairy Tales.
- The Three Little Pigs are in a band. Being creatives, they build their houses out of straw, sticks, and bricks, but the winds of gentrification threaten to blow them down and turn them into breakfast tacos.
- Humpty Dumpty — Humpty and his wall are Instagram famous, but the phone is also a terrible distraction.
- The Boy Who Cried Wolf – The wolf is unemployed and seriously thinking about opening an Etsy store when he hears the boy calling him.
- Snow White – The dwarves are member of the United Dwarven Miners Union, and when Snow White takes over the house they prove that the Union keeps them strong.
- Rumplestiltskin name is not guessed, so he ends up having to raise the queen’s baby. He’s not really equipped for this.
- In Little Red Riding Hood, Little Red does not guess that her grandma is, in fact, the wolf…. And the wolf learns what it means to be a grandmother.
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears. The three bears vow vengeance and break into Goldilock’s house to destroy her stuff.
These stories can be mixed and matched with Deleted Scenes from Fairy Tales.
Contact Briandaniel to read the script or for performance rights.